Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Sep 16, 2010

The present day.

I really don't know what to do,
I feel as if I'm such a big fool.
what the hell is wrong with me?
why is there two different paths for me to see?
one way seems so wrong,
the other is like singing a super slow song.
what is that I want?
what is it that I can want?
why must life be so complicated?
I kept feeling I just suffocated.
both paths I wanna take,
but i can only choose one for goodness sake!
the past is back,
the present makes me shag.
oh lord show me the way please!
tell me what you foresee?
what is it that you're planning?
for me in this mountain climbing.
I want another,
but I'm afraid of hurting the other.
I never wanted to be a player,
this game of life isn't for gamers.
lord what should I do?
I beg of you to keep me cool.
You give me this new life,
But caused the past to come back alive.
I'm afraid of being hurt again,
emotions that literally drive me insane.
somebody tell me what I should do?
past or present help me choose.
I feel like crying,
can't believe all that I'm feeling.
what I did today,
is something I seriously cannot say.
trapped in the middle of concrete hay,
thinking of the past and the present day...

written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment