Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Oct 9, 2010

As soon as I see you,
I feel so much like a fool.
When I look at you my face goes red,
Felt like my time had just delayed.
Wished for courage to speak up,
Chances were overflowing out of the cup.
Why is it that I do not dare?
So much love and care I wanted to share.
Hope that I won't get misunderstood,
For being anti-social like everyone else would.
How I wish you would tell me how you feel,
Or tell me that you know how I feel.
Smiles that seems so sweet,
Felt like our hearts has begun to meet.
Hating myself so much,
I'm such a coward that my mouth won't budge.
I want to talk to you,
Tell you how much I love you.
I'm afraid you'll reject,
Control of emotions I always lacked.
It hurts loving you,
But I don't wanna let go of you.
Stubborn I am,
But loyal I always am.
I don't know what to do,
My mind's completely filled with you.

Written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment