Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Oct 27, 2010

The latest love/birthday poem to a special particular person

A poem which took me 4 days to write.

Here goes:

As I strolled along this crystal-like path,
Knowing what’s beyond just ain’t enough.
I walked into the crowd of nature,
Felt as if I’ve gotten more mature.
Seeing the trees around me,
Though stuck yet seems so free.
Green leaves that fall,
Forever there seems to be more.
I leant my back against the tree,
Looking around for peace to see.
I placed my palm against my cheek,
Knowing that I have found what I seek.
Endless warmth I could now feel,
Years of Joy I wish to unseal.
Of all that I have walked through,
Understanding I wish I could have too.
Vague I know I am,
As fear always hide who I truly am.
Love truly changes the scenery around,
Just like the birds chirping on their graceful sounds.
I stood up from where I sat,
Turned around to admire the sunset.
I strolled on up this mountain,
The sunlight sprinkled like a water fountain.
As I reached the peak,
It felt like I’ve walked for weeks.
I closed my eyes to feel the breeze,
Hitting against me like those ever-growing leaves.
I opened my eyes and there it was,
The multicolored road stretched across.
Brightening our hearts with glows of light,
Happy birthday and may your life always shine with delights.

Written and created by J.C.T.H
Jeremy Chiu Tsz Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment