Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Oct 4, 2010

An Undelivered poem to a particular special person

Though near yet so far,
It's slowly leaving a scar.
I allow the river to flow through,
The lake ended up too full.
Starting to wonder why,
Under this stormy red sky.
Felt like petals being pealed down,
As you are what I've found.
The dreams I have at night,
Are filled with you at flight.
The door has finally opened,
The interior has start to soften.
To live among time,
Without you it doesn't seem to rhyme.
You are my new life,
As well as my new drive.
The care I intend to give,
Beyond those who have received.
Wished you would hear,
Everything else I seem to fear.
I love you,
All I want, is you....

Written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment