Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jan 13, 2011

The present day...

What is it that leads our path?
is it those that makes us laugh?
Or those who gives us peace.
even if one knows the least,
No one can change how our lives seem to be.
Even if the bright future is just in front of our eyes to see.
What truly makes us smile,
and what truly tells us how.
The inescapable truth,
the lies that continues to move.
Our lives are what we make them,
or how others build your stem.
One must not blame the other,
all we need is to seek out our father.
Why did you give me this life?
where I'm constantly trapped in a bee hive.
Is it pain that you seek?
or is it lessons that you speak?
Death awaits for who I am,
faster than any other life tram.
Why not now? why wait?
stop my heart on one particular date.
Inside out I'm dying.
why not bring it closer to stop my crying.
Lord why are you doing this to me?
Each and every single moment I see.
Lord, Forgive me for all my sins,
I wanna throw my heart into the bin.
save me, heal me, set me free.
Bring me back to the light,
away from the torments of the darkside.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen, that's all I wanna say.

Written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment