Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Apr 10, 2011

A Confession Poem for a Loved one.

Encrypted:

Thoughts of one who was never known,
Rings of bonds ones have grown.
Upon one is one big blow,
The lies that never fail to show.
Hell did one faced in the past,
Injuries that one had still last.
Drops of blood that ever fall,
Eyes that always fails to notice it all.
Notes of an ever ascending tone,
Is played through the heart that flown.
Ever growth of one that hides its gold,
Did the other ever know.

Written & Created by J.C.T.H





Decrypted:

Vertical First letter reading: (TRUTH I DENIED)

I have always been thinking of you from the start but you didn't know,
though we were just friends, Loving you isn't what I really wanted at first.
I kept lying to myself and to you that it's the truth. Had heartbreaking experiences in the past,
thus, didn't dare to tell you. It hurts loving you, you never knew. My feelings for you grew each day, I Love you, I mean it and I can't forget you.... how I wish you knew....

Deciphered by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment