Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Aug 11, 2011

A Daily Torment

As I looked upon the mirror,
there was nothing there but tears.
Reaching out for the shadows.
attempting to open the closed window.
All I could see is darkness,
a miracle I haven't turn to madness.
Feeling my way towards the door,
pushing myself along the floor.
As I stretched my hands onto the knob,
I fell right below the table top.
I looked up miserably at the only hope,
only to realise it's impossible to cope.
I crawled painfully along the floor,
searching for a way to escape it all.
Beneath a chair lies a blade,
I grabbed it as I can no longer wait.
I put out my hand to recieve the pain,
only to realise it's too blunt to attain.
I threw the blade as hard as I could,
tears dripped down onto my injured foot.
I pushed away all that I see,
smashed and burnt all beneath my knee,
Anger and hatred born within me,
my soul could no longer feel any glee.
I took out a cigarrette and took a puff,
asking myself why it was all so tough.
I dragged myself across the room,
allowing myself to face my doom.
I pushed along the wall as it opened,
my heart gradually hardened.
I placed my feet along the wall,
closed my eyes and started to recall.
A leap of faith was then excuted,
thus, beneath lies who has finally muted.

No comments:

Post a Comment