Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jan 2, 2012

Rematch

Is it me or has the sky got darker?
the weather has gotten so much colder.
Rethinking about all that were said,
ending the war between my mind and my heart,
Are these my remaining cards?
living this life of mine, is it
Love and pain all this time?
you, being my only lifeline,
These, are just lies I didn't mind?
I don't wanna let go....
My heart want to stay and never say no....
erasing everything...
Tearing it all down to nothing?
or should I continue this pointless war?
Many times I thought of it all.
over and over I thought,
Verge of letting go I ever fought.
end it all?
Or face it once more?
now I'm lost once again......

What should I do? I'm once again.. going insane.....


Written & Created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment