Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Mar 19, 2010

A Poem of how I feel

Why is it always like that?
Life's always like a bet.
Even though one has forgot the past,
his present are still filled with scars.
no matter what I do and no matter how hard I try,
Things in life never fails to make me cry.
Just simple message can lead to tears,
making someone dream of his fears.
My life seems like a failure,
my ship keeps sinking during my life as a sailor.
as long as a particular individual step onto it,
the ship loses its sense of being fit.
The power of love is indeed strong,
but when I experience it, things start to go wrong.
Am I not fated to love?
or am I just not suitable for it since birth?
Someone please give me an answer...
so that my life will continue to drift like a Mitsubishi lancer.
Is it simply not possible?
or am I just incapable?
what is it that I lack?
that those people have to treat me like a fag.
Nobody wants me,
not even my closest friend is afraid of getting close to me....
will anyone simply accept who I am?
and love me like how I love them?

Fuck it.

Written and created by:
J.C.T.H
Jeremy Chiu Tsz Ho