Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Apr 1, 2010

A Poem of the present day

It's finally April,
my life continues to get stapled.
school is starting soon,
I finally won't be wasting time from morning till noon.
however things aren't getting any better,
Now I'm afraid of even contacting her.
I've already forgotten the past,
although it wasn't quite fast.
I thought it was all over,
but my life don't seem to end from tampines to dover.
I've fallen for her,
even though I don't really know much about her.
I doubt she will ever like me.
and hurt me through ways I cannot see.
It always been like that,
all one-sided, that's really sad.
never in my life I've experienced it truly,
even though I tried so hard carelessly.
I threw away my pride,
and I cried so hard with no one by my side.
I'm not confident that it will happen differently,
because they don't see me like how my friends see me.
They always assume and guess,
like thinking that I listen to jazz.
I'm emo not because I'm like that.
I've been through so much that I feel worse than sad.
I'm weird not because I'm like that.
I'm simply so different that you can't accept.
I'm really lost now.
I feel like a lost child.
I don't know what to do,
what should be done I cannot do.
It's all true.
I'm a fool.
I doubt anyone can save me from this so call crisis,
I just can't run away from my so call disease.
I'm too loyal,
I treat her like royal.
but all I do is think,
but when I try, everything starts to sink.
My feelings for you is growing....
will you simply accept it and realise that I'm the only one glowing?
why is it that I have to wait for your answer?
I'm not a dog who keeps waiting for its master.....
))))))))))))))))):


Written and created by:
J.C.T.H
Jeremy Chiu Tsz Ho