Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jun 11, 2010

Poems of love to special individuals Part 1

This poem is created to a particular girl I used to have feelings for.
and this is the first ever poem I ever wrote in my entire life
as a birthday gift.

Another year has passed.
The girl’s leaving the past.
You’re finally seventeen!
One year older than sixteen!
Laugh out loud if you want,
because reading this may be fun.
In the previous year,
Where there were still many ears,
People passed around a rumour,
That involves me and her.
Things gone out of hand,
So I gave up in the end.
This year’s a new beginning,
And what I’m about to say may not have a meaning,
But please listen to what I’m about to say.
And try to keep this to yourself okay?
The feelings may still be strong,
Sorry if I may sound abit wrong,
But right now,
Those feelings have traveled a mile.
But even without them,
I still care for you, I do.
But of course, as a friend.
I noticed you weren’t happy,
Seeing it makes me feel crappy.
All I want right now is that you’re happy,
And that I could make friends with you properly.
When you’re down, Cheer up!
There are many people who are there to wake u up.
Bring u out of ur misery
Make your arms feathery
and you will be soaring up.
Into the peaceful sky,
Where happiness lies.
It’s your birthday today.
Your 17th birthday.
I wish you all the best for everything
And for your dreams to come true.
I hope I can get to know you better.
Because you’re my precious friend.
Cheers!


Not everything rhymes, and it wasn't my best, afterall it was my first ever handwritten poem.
but the memories were genuine. Was told that it was sweet by my classmates.