Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jun 11, 2010

Poems of love to special individuals Part 2

This poem is written and created to be given also as a birthday present to my closest female friend I had in my entire life. which was, actually also the girl I once loved the most both as a sister, and a crush.

A masterpiece:

5 years it has been, but decades it seems.
In just the blink of my eye, my pupils get hit by a fly.
LOL, that’s not what I mean,
I just can’t believe how fast it has been.
Throwing the examinations aside,
Which have been clutching our backsides.
Day by day we live, Fallen were many leaves.
Joy and laughter we share, Tears and sorrow we bear.
Crushes and loves we face. Rejections and breakups that surface.
Still strong we stand, because we believe we can.
I know this has no link whatsoever, and I sound like I’m acting clever.
But this is our last year here, and this may be my last gift to you my dear.
Different schools we may go, chances of meeting we never know.
Although we will be far apart, our feelings will never part.
Best friends we remain, and the memories shall never leave our veins.
You are like a sister to me, like a treasure that makes me say “Oh My G!!!”
I wonder what I am without you, perhaps my head will be stuck somewhere in the loo.
You are the first and only girl who truly understands me,
Someone whom I can sit with and enjoy tea.
It would be great if our bonds were higher,
So that we could share each and every single moment together.
Nevertheless, this gift is starting to make a mess.
Happy beloved birthday, this is where you beat after august losers’ birth dates.
Before I say anything, I’m not being offending.
Just saying only! Like most idiots often say rudely.
Okay, stop acting gong! I know this is a bit long.
It’s almost the end! But sadly there’s still more to tend.
You are not only my best friend, You are also my precious friend.
Without you I’m nothing, but with you I’m something.
You are more than just a friend, something so unique it should be banned.
Damn!
I’m writing too much, sorry for making you miss lunch.
Birthday girl ah birthday girl ah, Enjoy life to the fullest ah! But must succeed in life lah!
Will always be there for you.
Love you!


This is the first poem which I have created and written by hand with everything rhymes.
and it was created to wish a happy birthday to a close friend, as well as saying I love you more than a friend to her.
It is created that ALL sentences can be linked to a best friend relationship but only one can't - which links to a confession. well hidden, well if readers can find it, good for you.
Ps: longest time someone took was 45mins. fastest was approximately 7mins.