Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jun 11, 2010

Poem of love to a special individual Part 3

This is a christmas poem to the same girl in the previous post.
The poem is created as a story, at the same time, giving a load full of hints telling her
that I love her more than a friend. She didn't seem to understand the true meaning of the previous poem. This poem is simply more obvious than ever.. as well as much longer too.

A story of a man wishing a girl he loves so much on christmas day.


As light starts to fade into the dark skies, I watched as each and every single streetlight revives
I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate, but all I could feel is my heart beating at a very fast rate.
The wind has strengthened, the lakes are frozen.
The tiny rain droplets have turned into crystal-like flakes, Looks like my breakfast today will be two crystal milkshakes.
Families gather for a hot turkey meal, how I wish loneliness I would not feel.
Though my skin is bold, why do I feel so cold.
I wonder what brings about the chill, all I know, feeling sad is not what I should feel.
I looked up at the moon, it tells me crying now is too soon.
One by one the neon light up, sending a sense of peace into my cup.
It’s Christmas! The centre of attraction is no longer a mers,
Pine trees everywhere, thus bring joy for everyone to share.
Its leaves hanging many colorful delights, which brighten up everyone’s sights.
Treasures buried beneath, that are made for specials to receive.
Ribbons twirl around, families and couples bond without a sound.
Silence sometimes brings affections, as activeness may cause playful disruptions.
Midnight as fallen, the sharper the eyes get for a falcon.
It soars through the air without fear of falling, as the wind with antlers helps prevent it from happening.
The falcon sends its feelings to the ground below, as it soars through the cutting wind easily as if it’s hollow.
It landed on a four-store building nearby, that stands in front of a park close by.
A swarm of glittering particles surrounds the falcon, it then turns into a man in a second.
The man is six feet high, his hair is tinted with black dye.
He walked up to the third floor, turns right and approached the door.
He opened his chest and withdrew his heart, he kissed it and placed it into a card.
He slid it underneath the door, and took of without the flaw.
The warmth he sacrificed, the wishes he intends to clarify.
The hope for secrets to be revealed seems so difficult to be sealed.
A heart as a gift seems so unbelievable, although the pain is unbearable.
Yet he feels this is right, the future just seems so bright.
The man looked up the sky, he transformed and got ready to fly.
He looked back at the door, he felt like making a call.
The falcon spread his wings, the enormous bells have started to make their dongs and dings.
It’s time! The clock has started to chime.
The falcon took off it soar a million times faster than a moth.
Its grey feathers have turned bright red color.
It is even brighter than a Singapore dollar.
Nevertheless it is time to celebrate, I’m sure there is no need to elaborate.
It’s close to the end of the year, but what continues to haunt us is fear.
May your life continue to prosper, Merry Christmas to you my best friend and my dearest treasure.

It was also written by hand but took 3 days to write.