Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jun 11, 2010

Poem of love for a special individual Part 4.

This is by far, the most emotional poem I have ever created and wrote.
It is for my first girlfriend I had in 18 yrs of my life.
It's a farewell poem to her. Written and created while I was crying.

Not a masterpiece, but a poem with bloodstains on it...


There we go, watching as time slowly flow.
Different ways we part, why does my heart feels like it’s been hit with a dart.
As I walked into the darkness on the right,
You walked to the left towards the light.
Tears and blood flow, as I constantly tell myself no.
Again history repeats, my happiness once again depletes.
The memories we had, I guess it’s natural to feel sad.
There were many good ones, and there were few bad ones.
You, being my first one, are what I always want.
You, being my first one, made my life as bright as the sun.
You, being my first one, never will I forget how you ate a bun.
You, being my first one, were my chosen one.
We had such a short time together, but I gave you my best altogether.
I may never believe in love again, after 4 times it made me insane.
The joy we share ended up with the tears I bear.
The laughter I gave you, I hope you will treasure them as much as I do.
I have loved you as much as I could, yet it ended like everyone else would.
No matter how special I make it, I still fail to be different in any bit.
I’ve failed you as both a boyfriend and a friend.
I tried so hard not to follow the trend.
But then in the end, I still fell into the modern hand.
The kisses we had, and the hugs we get.
Never will I forget, how much I’ll think of you, you can never bet.
You have made me a better man, even crap fall in true love they can.
I will not forget the irreplaceable things you’ve done for me,
even if I ended up drowning myself in the sea.
Be it your past or mine, towards each other we were still kind.
I hope my existence brightened up a part of you,
Because I had once loved you, yet lost you.
The debates we went through, the happiness that grew.
Seems like it just happened yesterday,
But sadly it all ended in the past few days.
Wishing you the best, just ain’t enough that I made you detest.
I hope you will be happier and free from now on,
Because there won’t be anyone dragging you on.
When we may be friends I do not know,
First I have to get myself out of the cold.
This is my last poem to you,
I hope reading it won’t make you feel blue.
I had once loved you, cared for you and treasured you, I will forgive and forget you and give up on you.
Baby may the force be with you always, even when we’re about to part in different ways.
I’ll miss you, like how I always do.
Because right now, a smile or tear, not anymore does it matter.

Created with tears and written with darkness stained blood from J.C.T.H
Your beloved:
Ex-boyfriend.
Jeremy Chiu Tsz Ho.

Take care, my first true love.


Currently 6th November 2010, I still misses her, even though I tried my best to remove her from my heart, pretending she doesn't exist....
I can't forget how much she changed me. I can't forget how much both of us loved each other,
I can't forget how close we were together.... but i simply could not forget how much tears she had cause me to bear......