Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jun 26, 2010

A super indirect love poem for particular special Individual

This poem is created on 23rd June 2010
It was given to that special girl by sms. (mobile to mobile message)

(Intro)
I really wished you receive this through mail,
Be it through post or email.
but I wasn't sure if you ever checked the mailbox,
and I'm definitely sure you're unsure how to read your email inbox.

(here goes)
Days and Days that pass,
Unsure if the thoughts may last.
Filled with sorrow I am,
Like crying to my shepherd, this stubborn old lamb.
Peace the mammal feels,
But it's heart never seals.
Never has the wool been cut off,
all it does is continue to live forth.
Like running away from the wolf,
Like getting trapped away in a booth.
The sun never rises,
Light never reach my lenses.
Darkness one face,
Still stuck at the same phase.
Clouds continues to form,
Like replanting a defused bomb.
Lying on my back with my eyes closed,
Feels as if I'm overdosed.
Bring out the silence in me,
but all i hear is the waves of the sea.
All I see is the broken-ed down tree,
Why am I still not free?
As I travel on a journey.
One continues to stay within me.
Life seems to have stopped,
Like my heartbeat giving a painful throb.
Wished it could be like Adam and eve.
but the other refuses to receive.
Weeks and Month one waits,
Never stop flowing the many painful dates.
The thoughts that flow down,
still I am bound.
Wish I could shoot myself with a gun,
the heart never fails to weigh a ton.
The months were like years,
Kicks in the many fearful fears.
Whether this will be understood.
Uneasy one may could.
Like romeo and Juliet,
The body experiences many riots.
Wished there could be hope......
In this steep yet gentle slope.....

(Sign Off)
Yours Sincerely:
Jeremy Chiu Tsz Ho.
Written and created with hope.......





















and with love......