Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jun 30, 2010

This poem is created yesterday. got kinda alittle drunk, and wrote this when i was feeling alittle down....

turned out not bad...
This is a new type of poem I was trying to create. Looks like my past poems on the outside but actually it's not. Because of the half-drunk state, there were a few errors. but overall it should be easy to understand. One have to read beyond what it's written in a poem.

(Here Goes)
Ice keeps going down my throat,

Still I wonder why I'm still afloat.
Tears continues to flow down,
Intensive coldness making me drown.
I don't seem to be able to forget you,

Little do I know what I should do.
Over I keep telling myself,
Vows already made to the unhappy elf.
End is not near that's what it told me,

Yellow I wished my life would be.
One couldn't escape the black aura,
Underneath everything's always another dark era.....

Written & Created by J.C.T.H

(END)

If ya can understand what this poem's purpose or meaning, EVEN WITH THE ERRORS in it, then I say u're observant.