Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jul 1, 2010

What is Love? a poem with my latest styles.

I never felt so useless before,

Rest I need as I continue to feel sore.
Enormous it is one's pain,
All that's left is enough to drive me insane.
Little do I know why,
Love never fails to make me fly.
Yes to love being a good thing,

Fuck it there's no such thing.
End of life it seems to be,
Ends stubborns cannot see.
Love is a pain,

Love tortures any with a cane.
Idiots out there who think otherwise,
Kick the to death! these annoying little flies.
Entrance to it simply stupid they are,

Cornered even if they run very far.
Originally love is wonderful,
Mating to some makes life beautiful.
Maturity cancels these thoughts,
In the end rejected by others of some sort.
The care I give.....
Tskk... What I hell of a waste!!!
In return thorns I receive.
Never have I cheated in this game,
Given to me by many all this fame.

Sick and tired,
Undo I cannot as I have already fired.
In the end things turn out the same,
Continue to lose to the same old game.
It's simply nonsense,
Don't you find it all so monstrous?
End it once and for all,

this is what I really wish for.....
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))':
Created and written by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment