Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jul 4, 2010

another poem with the same new techniques.

Why is all this happening,
In all situations I keep losing.
Lying to myself that it's not true,
Little do I know that this ain't just flue.

I simply refuses to forget,

Every time I lose this bet.
Veins I hope to cut,
Everything drives me nuts.
Rest I really need,

Feelings I'm scared to feed.
Ice cold I feel about these,
Numbness never fails to cease.
Don't want to live on,

Now even myself I refuse to fond.
End I want it near,
Wishes that never seem to clear.

Laughter I wish to feel,
One by one the wounds never seal.
Ventures I face,
Eradicate my life seems an important phase.

Written and Created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment