Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jul 5, 2010

A Change in style.

Currently working on something which I was asked to do by my church members, well though I volunteered. but they believed that I could do it.

I dunno if I can do it but I'll try my best.

A friend in church plays a tune on the keyboard, and records it.
And I will have to use my poem writing knowledge and compose a song...
oh my... it's gonna be difficult... first time my poems ever became a song...
I hope my creation will not become a sad one... afterall my poems are emo-ish. hahaz.
I shall put they lyrics up here once it's done. perhaps if possible, I put the audio up too.
XDDD

oh man. I'm so gonna stress my brain out. Jeremy! YOU CAN DO IT!!! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment