Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jul 25, 2010

a apology poem to girl whom I currently love.

In the end it seems,
May joy and laughter continue to beam.

Sadness one may feel,
Over it as it starts to heal.
Ready one is not,
Really hard one tried to fought.
Years and years it's like,

Fight on as one continues to hike.
On the ledge lies a rose,
Red one's face as he overdosed.

Love don't seem to be right,
I just don't find it at all bright.
Kick it no longer has,
I should give up for the best.
New lives I wish to have,
Goals that does not defer to death.

You are indeed purely my friend,
Of all things, more worth than any brand.
Understanding I hope you will be,

Back to what it once was between you and me.

Written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment