Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Aug 23, 2010

at first... i didn't want to write poems anymore.... i mean what's the point? so what it's cool to read it, it's nice, touching, whatsoever... but does it make my life better? no. does it help me get a new life? no. does it cheer me up? no.

but still.... not writing makes me feel even more empty when I already feel extremely empty...
here's a poem I wrote on my phone...

regarding... the present day.... here goes....




Yield to life I wish,
Like a puppy off its leash.
Lost but yet so free,
so chill even without slurpee.
Got left out in everything.
I feel like I'm worth nothing.
Perhaps I' not meant to be happy,
To live in peace and harmony.
I wish I were in poly,
Perhaps I may have more motivation to study.
I want to die,
I really want to say goodbye.
To sleep and never wake,
Or die in front of a peaceful lake.
I wish I weren't alone,
Perhaps then I'll be more busy with my phone.
I seek love consistently,
But never had a chance to experience it personally.
I'm a burden to my family,
Always dragging down everyone accidentally.
I'm a bad influence in school,
and never fails to be the only fool.
I want a new life,
Kill me anyone, so I can achieve what I strive.
My baby out there, where on earth are you,
Don't you know I'm looking for you too.
I wish you were here,
I wish you could help remove my fear,
of the fact that I live,
and the love that I do not receive.

Written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment