Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Nov 19, 2010

A special poem to a very special friend who is in "overseas"

Dedication to my ex-girlfriend
Regene Lau who is in somewhere all alone... without the love of friends, the love of parents, the love of all that is before those gates of hell...

A poem written based on the feelings of my own, and the people who feels the same...




In all the suffering one feel,

Many experience the real deal.
Ice there are under my feet,
Sand that wash across my ocean seat.
Sitting on the beach staring across,

Yet I don't seem to know the cause.
On and on I continue to stare,
Under the scorching sun I have to bear.


All that I see is you,
Living somewhere so uncool.
Lies I continue to tell myself,

Oh please take care of yourself.
Fuck it all,

Under all the good points and flaws,
Sad I continue to feel,

Dear baby wish you would come to heal....
Oh when is it gonna be over, this feel.....

Written and created and love by
J.C.T.H






We miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment