Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jan 8, 2011

The Torment of a buried Treasure

As I strolled along the darkness,
all that drained from me are happiness.
The ice beneath me,
never seem to melt free.
Constant stabs into my chest,
never fails to make me feel depressed.
The sea that hits upon the shore.
the impact of pain is indeed hardcore.
The confusion that surface,
I too am trapped in this horrible maze.
Limited to whoever I am
a shepherd among a hundred white lambs.
As I continue to suffer,
this film of torture continues to buffer.
Helplessness I feel,
lost in however I try to heal.
Why do I continue to be such a fool?
probably because I'm so deeply in love with you...


Written and created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment