Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Jan 29, 2011

A birthday poem for one like no other.

As lights and neons starts to glow, towards the door I go.
The breeze and cool air that sweep pass, how I wished it would forever last.
It calms me yet freezes me, could it be because I was far from free?
I sat down where I was allowed to be, more water please I asked the man in T.
I preferred it than alcohol as it was free, just like making friends can't be charged with any fee.
I stared across the table at the empty chair, hoping to see those long strands of hair.
I flipped the booklet and placed the order, my heart starts to bleed across its border.
Tiny droplets hit upon the window, the tears shed across the meadow.
I stared at the crooked empty table, waiting and kicking it to make it stable.
I saw the waiter carry a cake across the room, it suddenly struck my mind with a boom.
I ran out of the restaurant towards my car, sped towards somewhere not very far.
Reached the doorstep of a house, as the clock ticked towards the rate of my pulse.
The door opened and there you were standing there, drenched I am but I didn't care.
Happy beloved birthday, I think that's all I'm trying to say.

Love & Written & Created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment