Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Feb 14, 2011

A Valentine's Poem written for him/her

DEDICATED TO YOUR LOVE ONE.


Dear "......"

Far away the stars soar,
love surrounds us all.
Moments that I tend to fall,
never will you ignore my call.
Times we are together,
feels like going out with no other.
Frustrations on glass that shatter
around me your warmth scatter.
See through me you can,
understand me now and then.
You tattoo my name on your hand
protect me from the murderous sun tan.
I'm not perfect,
but you will just accept the fact.
No matter when the sun set,
you hold me and never regret.
You were an angel in the past,
your blessings never lasts.
Now you bring me the stars,
and you give me more than I ever ask.
Be it months or years I've been with you,
you've always been feeding me full.
Perhaps it's fate that I've met you,
but I chose to give myself to you.
You've always been by my side,
the occasional tears I can never hide.
You forgive me when I lied,
I just can't live without you by my side.
Though many times I said this to you,
and at times you think I'm forgetful.
I love you and it'll always be you.
Therefore I dedicated this day to you.
Happiness shall rebirth,
Happy Valentine's Day my love.

Written and Created by J.C.T.H

Feel free to send this to whoever you love, be it your girlfriend/boyfriend/crush/those who would be interested in seeing this. Who knows what you may get in return. It's your own choice whether you want to send it, but do edit the unnecessary parts. but please don't remove the original author's initals. - Give some credit to me man! hahahahaz

Happy Valentine's day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment