Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Mar 25, 2011

Indirect:

Feathers that sweep pass,
the wind that blew last.
Leaves rustling,
covering the sound of my crying.
Rain that fall,
tears that flood the whole floor.
Warmth I have lost,
my life no longer cost.
Reaching out for the light of the moonlight,
but darkness is all there is in sight.
Echos of pain,
heard by nothing but the drain.
Wished for a hug,
all I get in my arms is a 6 leg bug.
Reaching out for a shoulder,
all I could on is a very rough boulder.
What is that I seek?
while everyone thinks I'm a freak.
What is it that I lack?
everywhere and everything I have already checked.
Why is it all so unfair?
I wasn't even playing a game of truth or dare.
The truth that I face...
is no longer hidden in a haze...
I have lost the war,
replaced by one who knows more...
Stabbed in the heart by an arrow,
by one who holds a better whole.
Cast away like dust,
scraped off easily like rust.
Thrashed in the head by another arrow,
by an enemy I have already let go.
Thrown into the depths of the sea,
where none can ever see.

Written & Created by J.C.T.H

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Direct:


You were all I cared,
pain you felt I always scared.
I didn't know how to approach you,
all I did was lie to you.
I've loved you from the shadows,
feelings that stretched across a never ending meadow.
Light shone upon me by you,
pulled me out from under the cool.
I held back as you asked,
fear of all that I've always masked.
That was where my tears started to flow,
where my heart got shot into a hole.
I tired to remove the hurt,
but it remains like an ever stained shirt.
I didn't know why,
my soul got thrown sky high.
As I recovered from those torments,
returned those painful moments.
All I could do is cry,
though I wished I could just die.
A heretic that showed,
tears that continued to flow.
I bleed and you never know,
how could an ally be so cold?
Now that I think back,
bravery I know I lacked.
Wished you knew the truth I always wanted to tell you,
the fact that what I said was never true.
but I'm useless and a coward,
and I'm simply too easily hurt.
Everything ain't what I want,
but I knew I was never someone you hunt.
I was out of your league,
I was too much of a geek.
Though you may not see this,
but you're one that I still miss.
It won't make any difference that you knew I was a fool.
because I was never in any part of your rule.
Nothing will ever change even if you knew this too..................

I Love you.....


Written with the blood of J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment