Read beyond what it's written and you shall see things that others may not see.


Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Mar 18, 2011

Tears behind the grins.

24hours it's been,
but weeks it seems.
Never ending bad dreams,
like slicing my own limbs.
Ever-lasting pain,
ever pouring rain.
It all drives me so insane,
feels like hanging myself off a crane.
Tears falling down my cheek,
flowing like a pipe just leaked.
Warmth I continue to seek,
up a vertical mountain peak.
Smiling I wish to be,
but darkness I never fail to see,
I want to be free,
the lock is there, but there's no key.
My heart feels so sore,
its battle will never reach a draw.
Searching for all my flaws,
now I realized they are all.
Walking towards the gates of hell,
pools of tears remain as I fell.
I have no more stories to tell,
I don't know when I would seriously get well...

Written & Created by J.C.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment